- Pax: Min 2pax
- Time: 17:00~18:30 / 20:00~21:30
- Price: AU$120
Course: Hotel ->Theater -> Hotel
- NANTA is a non verbal performance of reckless rhythms that dramatize customary Korean percussion in a strikingly comedic stage show. Integrating uniquely Korean traditional tempos with a western performance style. Not including guide, but included roundtrip transfer(hotel-theater-hotel)
- Above is based on joint SIC (Sit-In-Coach) with Bilingual speaking guide
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance like weather, traffic and etc.
- Includes : Guide, Transportation and admission fee as in the itinerary.
- Exclude : Tipping for the guide and driver (USD10 per person/day is recommended), Travel insurance, and all not indicated above itinerary.
- Wonderful Travel will not be responsible for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- We notice that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.