DMZ & Panmunjom (JSA) Tour
- Pax: Min 2pax
- Time: 08:30~17:30
- Price: $220 / pp
Course: Assemble at meeting point “Lotte hotel lobby” – Imjingak Park – Freedom Bridge – The 3rd Tunnel – Dorasan station – Dorasan Observatory – Lunch – Join JSA tour – ID Check point – Camp Bonifas – Freedom House – Conference Room – Bridge of No return – Drop off only Lottel hotel at 17:00 .
- You must carry your passport on tour day. Children under 10years are not allowed.
- DMZ Tour is closed for every Monday and National Holiday.
- Please check if Panmunjom may be available.
- Korea is the only divided country in the world. It means DMZ is the only place that you can experience this situation. Do not worry, DMZ is not dangerous at all. We just go to DMZ only to see what happened and what’s happening in Korea.
- Above is based on joint SIC (Sit-In-Coach) with Bilingual speaking guide
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance like weather, traffic and etc.
- Includes : Guide, Transportation and admission fee as in the itinerary.
- Exclude : Tipping for the guide and driver (USD10 per person/day is recommended), Travel insurance, and all not indicated above itinerary.
- Wonderful Travel will not be responsible for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- We notice that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as it but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Valid for sale until sold out. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking.
Travel Insurance has not been included in this package. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) strongly recommend that insurance be taken out at the time of booking. Ask a consultant to find out more about travel insurance or Book Now