Eastern course of K-shuttle 3Days
- Departure: Every TUE/FRI/SUN
- Pax: Min 2 pax
- Price: $500 pp
- Includes: Hotel & Breakfast(4*~5*), Bilingual speaking guide, Transfer (vehicle is subject to the size of group), Admission
Day 1 (TUE/FRI/SUN): Busan – Gyeognju
You will be pick- up in front of Toyoko inn hotel, Busan Staion 12:00 noon -> Transfer to Jagalchi- Fishery Market, Korea’s largest seafood market -> Arrive at Shinsegae Department Store-> Haeundae Beach Tour -> Transfer to Gyeongju(100Km/1hr30min) -> Check into your hotel and leisure Time
♨ Gyeongju Concord Hotel (www.concorde.co.kr, 82-54-745-7000) or similar
Day 2 (WED/SAT/MON): Gyeongju – Wonju
Breakfast at your hotel / Start Gyeongju City Tour 08:00 am -> *Unesco World Heritage Seokguram Grotto (Optional : 4,000won PP) -> *Bulguksa Temple(UNESCO world heritage) – The beauty of the temple itself and artistic touch of the stone relics are as awesome and fascinating as to be highly praised by visitors from all over the world -> Move to Andong Hahoe Folk Village (170km/ 2hr 30min) -> Arrive at Parking lot of Hahoe Folk Village which has preserved the housing architecture and the village structure of the Joseon Dynasty. Moreover, the Village was naturally formed with people who actually live there. It has become world-famous for the visit of Queen Elizabeth II of The Great Britain. -> Depart from Parking lot of Hahoe Folk Village -> Move to Wonju(155km/ 2hrs) decorated with the Chiaksan Mountain and the Seom River that circles the area, and as the capital of Gangwon Province for 500 years during the Joseon Dynasty, it maintains rich tradition and cultural relics.-> Check into your hotel and leisure time.
♨ Wonju Interburgo Hotel (http://wonju.inter-burgo.com/eng, 82-33-769-8114) or similar
Day 3 (THU/SUN/TUE): Wonju – Mt.Sorak – Seoul
Breakfast at your hotel / Transfer to Pyeongchang (95km/ 1hour 20min) -> Parking lot at Information Desk of *Pyeongchang Alpensia Intercontinental Hotel, The venue of 2018 Winter Olympic Games (Alpensia Resort). Monorail to Ski –Jump (Optional :3, 000won PP) -> Proceed to Seongyojang(40km/ 30min), located between the Eastern sea and the mountain ridge, well-known for wide pine forests, clean sandy beaches and crystal blue sea -> Public Parking lot of Seongyojang Folklore Materials Pavilion (residence of noble class) As a typical mansion of the nobility in the late Joseon dynasty (1392~1910), it is a valuable material for studying the housing life in those days. -> Proceed to Mt. Seorak National Park (50km/ 1hr), Mt. Seorak National Park, the peaks of the Seoraksan Mountains break through the clouds while jade-like water flows through the valleys, creating breathtaking views and making this Korea’s most famous national park. Due to the many rare species found here, UNESCO designated this national park a Biosphere Preservation District in 1982.-> *Cable car to Gwongeumseong fortress (Optional for Shinheungsa Temple and cable car :10,000won PP) -> Parking lot of Ticket Office of Mt.Seorak -> Transfer to Seoul (195km/ 4hrs) -> Arrive at Seoul
* Pick up point at Busan
You can find out Toyoko Inn hotel to the left direction as soon as you get out of the exit of Busan train station. You will be pick-up at the front of the hotel at 12:00 noon by our guide.
|Terms and Conditions|
- Price is Based on minimum 2 Adults.
- Price is valid from Jan 2014~Dec2014 and can be changed due to currency exchange fluctuation and other circumstance.
- Confirmed schedule & hotels are subject to change due to local circumstance as like weather, traffic, big events and season,
- Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
- Above programs are operated on fixed day as above with min.2pax but please contact us for confirmed date
(Closed on Korean Thanks-Giving holiday 01Sep~10Sep 2014)
- Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
- Special season : vacation season (JUL~AUG), Christmas and end of year (24Dec~01Jan)
- Above price is based on per person with twin(double) or triple sharing room and single surcharge will be applied for single room.
- Child (24month~12yrs) sharing a room with 2 adults without extra-bed is 80% of adult / Child with extra bed is same as adult.
- Hotel & Breakfast(4*~5*), Bilingual speaking guide, Transfer (vehicle is subject to the size of group), Admission
- Tipping for the guide and driver (US$10 per person/day is recommended), Optional tour,, Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, Lunch, Dinner, Train $80(Seoul/Busan), High Seaseon Charge $130 (10Jul~31Aug)
Booking & Cancel
- Booking and payment has to be made at least 2weeks before.
- Penalty will be applied for the cancellation and change notice made within 2weeks or less before your date.
Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as it but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Valid for sale until sold out. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking.
Travel Insurance has not been included in this package. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) strongly recommend that insurance be taken out at the time of booking. Ask a consultant to find out more about travel insurance or Book Now