Full day City Tour
- Pax: Min 2pax
- Time: 09:00~17:00
- Price: $140/pp
Course: Hotel → Pass by the Presidential Blue House → The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony → Gyeongbok Palace → The National Folk Museum → Jogye Buddhist Temple → Amethyst or Ginseng center → Lunch → Korean Folk Village → Hotel
- Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by other tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesday.
- Korean traditional performance and Guard Changing Ceremony will becancelled in case of rain and snow.
- Above is based on joint SIC (Sit-In-Coach) with Bilingual speaking guide
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance like weather, traffic and etc.
- Includes : Guide, Transportation and admission fee as in the itinerary.
- Exclude : Tipping for the guide and driver (USD10 per person/day is recommended), Travel insurance, and all not indicated above itinerary.
- Wonderful Travel will not be responsible for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- We notice that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as it but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Valid for sale until sold out. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking.
Travel Insurance has not been included in this package. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) strongly recommend that insurance be taken out at the time of booking. Ask a consultant to find out more about travel insurance or Book Now