Korean Folk Village Tour
- Pax: Min 2pax
- Time: 13:00~17:00
- Price: $90
Course: Hotel → Korean Folk Village → Hotel
*Korean traditional performance will be cancelled in case of rain and snow
- You will experience the culture of the late Joseon Dynasty. It’s a huge village that has about 260different types of House of each province. You will see how Koreans used to live in the past .
- Above is based on joint SIC (Sit-In-Coach) with Bilingual speaking guide
- Schedule is subject to change due to local circumstance like weather, traffic and etc.
- Includes : Guide, Transportation and admission fee as in the itinerary.
- Exclude : Tipping for the guide and driver (USD10 per person/day is recommended), Travel insurance, and all not indicated above itinerary.
- Wonderful Travel will not be responsible for any injuries or losses incurred while on tour.
- We notice that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as it but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Valid for sale until sold out. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking.
Travel Insurance has not been included in this package. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) strongly recommend that insurance be taken out at the time of booking. Ask a consultant to find out more about travel insurance or Book Now