Western course of K-shuttle 3Days
- Departure: Every SUN/WED/FRI
- Pax: Min 2pax
- Price: $500 pp
- Includes: Hotel & Breakfast(4*~5*), Bilingual speaking guide, Transfer (vehicle is subject to the size of group), Admission
Day 1 (Fri): Seoul – Buyeo – Jeonju – Gwangju
Meet a guide at parking lot in front of Donghwa Duty Free Shop Building, at Gwanghwamun Intersection,Seoul 08:00 am -> Depart Seoul to Gongju(130Km/1.5hours) / Visit The Tomb of King Muryeong -> Gongsanseong Fortress -> Buyeo (an hour and a half), an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty. Visit *Baekje Cultural Land where you will see a palace, castle, cultural hall, etc. ->Visit “Goransa Temple and Nakhwaam bluff by boat (optional $12pp)” where 3,000 court ladies of Baekjae plunged into the river to avoid being captured and dishonored when enemy breached the castle on the last day of the Kingdom-> Proceed to Jeonju (80Km/1 hr) to visit *Jeonju Hanok Village including about 700 traditional Korean houses called Hanok. / Transfer to Gwangju (100km / 1hr 20min), the leading city of Honam region and birthplace of a modern democratic movement in Korea. ->Check-into your hotel and have leisure time.
♨ Holiday inn Gwngju 062-610-7000 www.holidayinngwangju.com or similar (4star)
Day 2 (Sat): Gwangju – Suncheon – Yeosu
Breakfast at your hotel / Gwangju, a Hub City of Asian Culture, Visit *Gwangju city Musuem – Move to *Bosung Green Tea-plantation – Suncheon (100km/ 1hr) where you will visit *Songgwangsa Temple and *Suncheon Ecological Park / Move to Yeosu, a port city and look around the Fish Market and sightseeing of Industrial Complex night scene.
♨ Yeosu The Ocean Resort 061-689-0700 http://www.theoceanresort.co.kr or similar (4star)
Day 3 (Sun): Yeosu – Busan
Breakfast at your hotel / Jinjuseong Fortress – Chokseoknu edifice historically linked to Japanese invasion in 1592.-> Move to Busan(100Km/1.5hrs) -> Arrive at Gimhae domestic airport -> Depart from Gimhae domestic airport(1st floor, Ticket office of the bus) -> Arrive at Busan Train Station 12:00 noon <THE END> *In case you need a train ticket from Busan to Seoul, please contact to us
|Seasonal special schedule|
Our course is subject to season (Spring and Fall) which will maximize your experience with seasonal nature.
|Departure date||Seasonal special course||Skipped places due to seasonal course|
|16,19,21,23 March||Enjoy Camellia flower on Odongdo||Instead of Fish Market, night scene at Yeosu.|
|30March 02,04,06April||Enjoy Cherry Blossom Festival at Jinhae||Instead of Jinjuseong Castle, Chokseknu edifice|
|11,13,16 APR||Cherry Blossom on Mt.GyeryongCherry Blossom at Naju- city||Instead of The Tomb of King Muryeong, GongsanseongBaekje Cultural Land, “Goransa Temple and Nakhwaam bluff by boat|
|Enjoy Tulip along Namhae-city||Instead of Jinjuseong Fortress, Chokseoknu edifice|
|22,24,26,29,31 OCT02,05,07,09 Nov||Enjoy the scarlet maple leaves on Mt.Naejang||Instead of *Jeonju Hanok Village|
Terms and Conditions
- Price is Based on minimum 2 Adults.
- Price is valid from Jan 2014~Dec2014 and can be changed due to currency exchange fluctuation and other circumstance.
- Confirmed schedule & hotels are subject to change due to local circumstance as like weather, traffic, big events and season,
- Above programs are based on joint Sit-in-Coach guided by bilingual speaking guide (English-Korean)
- Above programs are operated on fixed day as above with min.2pax but please contact us for confirmed date
(Closed on Korean Thanks-Giving holiday 01Sep~10Sep 2014)
- Kindly note that we have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tours.
- Special season : vacation season (JUL~AUG), Christmas and end of year (24Dec~01Jan)
- Above price is based on per person with twin(double) or triple sharing room and single surcharge will be applied for single room.
- Child (24month~12yrs) sharing a room with 2 adults without extra-bed is 80% of adult / Child with extra bed is same as adult.
- Hotel & Breakfast(4*~5*), Bilingual speaking guide, Transfer (vehicle is subject to the size of group), Admission
- Tipping for the guide and driver (US$10 per person/day is recommended), Optional tour,, Personal Expenses, Travel Insurance, Lunch, Dinner, TRAIN $80(Busan/Seoul)
Booking & Cancel
- Booking and payment has to be made at least 2weeks before.
- Penalty will be applied for the cancellation and change notice made within 2 weeks or less before your date.
Terms and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as it but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Valid for sale until sold out. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included unless otherwise stated. All savings and bonus nights (if applicable) are included in the advertised price. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking.
Travel Insurance has not been included in this package. The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) strongly recommend that insurance be taken out at the time of booking. Ask a consultant to find out more about travel insurance or Book Now